Training can be accredited or on-accredited and tailored to meet your workplace requirements including:
- Use of Firefighting Equipment & spill kits
- Chief Warden & Fire Warden duties
- Identify, Prevent & Report Potential Workplace Emergency Situations
- Evacuation procedures (RACE)
- Pre-planning and procedures for specific emergencies
- Co-ordination and communication during emergencies
- Audits of workplaces
- From $140 per person for groups of 10 or more
- From $1200 for groups of up to 6
An obligation free quote can be provided by emailing email@example.com or calling 0410 019 149.
We conduct training at your work site when it suits you. This requires a suitable area for the practical and theory to be conducted.
We can also organise training at various sites around Sydney depending on demand.
2-8 hours depending on numbers, level of experience and number of units delivered.
- Students must be 14 years or older
- Students must have the required literacy and numeracy skills required to complete the course content (be able to speak and understand English).
- All participants must wear enclosed footwear.
- Students must be fit for the training required.
- Unique Student Identifier (USI). Further support can be found at www.usi.gov.au or phone 13 38 73. More information on USI’s can be found at “FAQ USI” hyperlink
- Students have rights and responsibilities that are outlined in the Participant Handbook. By enrolling in our courses you are deemed to have accepted our terms and conditions
- FLTS will ensure the compliance of all training and assessment delivered.
Minimum language, literacy and numeracy requirements required for this course. Participants must be able to read, speak clearly and understand English
Nationally recognised training delivered under a third party agreement with Tectra Australia Pty Ltd (RTO No. 40889)