We only provide training for groups at work sites with their own equipment available. We don’t have a venue where we run regular courses or provide training to individuals.
Cost will depend upon location and numbers.
Boom lifts over 11 metres require a SafeWork licence (WP). Boom lifts under 11 metres, scissor lifts and vertical lifts require “duty of care” training such as a Yellow Card.
It provides evidence employers have met their legal responsibilities when a high risk work licence is not required. This nationally recognised training is issued by the Elevated Work Platform Association of Australia (EWPAA) and delivered by accredited trainers.
Elevated Work Platform EWP Yellow Card/ Licence classes are:
- VL – Vertical lift
- SL -Scissor lift
- BL – Self propelled Boom lift (up to 11m)
- TL – Trailer lift (up to 11m)
- TM – Truck mounted (up to 11m)
- We can also offer VOC – Verification of Competency in these classes
Yellow Card Training Pricing from:
This course covers:
- Hazard identification and risk control
- Harness checks and correct use
- Visual and movement checks
- Safe set up and use of equipment
- Emergency Procedures
- Fault reporting procedures
- Shut down and securing of equipment
- Assessment in theory knowledge
- Assessment in practical knowledge
- Participants need to provide one form of photo ID
- All participants must be able to understand English
- Suitable equipment in serviceable condition
- Suitable areas for theory and practical training
You might find the answers to any questions on the Frequently Asked Questions Page – Yellow Card/ License
Refresher training is also available. For more information click here Refresher Training
Verification of Competency (VOC) is also available with more information here Verification of Competency (VOC)
Enquire now about our Sydney & NSW training courses for Scissor Lift, Boom Lift, Vertical Lift and Trailer Lift Yellow Card/ License. Book or Enquire Now
Or for more information call 0410 019 149.