This depends on the number of people to be trained, group sizes, location of training and how urgently the training is required.
Prices are for the Sydney Metro area and additional charges may apply for travel outside Sydney surrounds. Prices for groups are based on having all the trainees available at the same time for theory training. Some elements of the practical assessment can be done one on one to allow individual workers to return to work sooner.
This is a guide only and prices may change.
Gold Card Training Pricing from:
2 people $500 per person plus GST (minimum charge of 2)
3 people $400 per person plus GST
4-5 people $350 per person plus GST
6-8 people $300 per person plus GST
9 plus $280 per person plus GST
Yellow Card Training Pricing from:
2 people $400 per person plus GST (minimum charge of 2)
3 people $350 per person plus GST
4-5 people $300 per person plus GST
6-8 people $270 per person plus GST
9 plus $250 per person plus GST
Elevated Work Platform EWP Yellow Card/ tickers classes are:
- VL – Vertical lift
- SL -Scissor lift
- BL – Self propelled Boom lift under 11 metres
- TL – Trailer lift
- TM – Truck mounted
- We can also offer VOC – Verification of Competency in these classes
Cost for Boom lift WorkCover licence for equipment over 11 metres is more expensive and time consuming. Individual quotes are provided for them on request.
Pricing for EWP WorkCover Licensing could be as low as:
3 people $700 per person plus GST (minimum charge of 3)
4 people $650 per person plus GST
5-8 people $600 per person plus GST
Allow 2-3 days for training and licencing depending on trainee’s level of experience and knowledge.
Both courses cover:
- Hazard identification and risk control
- Pre-start and pre-operational checks
- Safe set up and use of equipment
- Fall arrest harness inspection, fitting and use
- Emergency Procedures
- Fault reporting procedures
- Shut down and securing of equipment
- Assessment in theory knowledge
- Assessment in calculation knowledge (WorkCover License only)
- Assessment in practical knowledge
Schedule Yellow Card & Gold Card
Time required is 3 – 6 hours for training and assessment. This will depend on numbers and operator experience. Theory usually takes up to 2 hours, then practical up to 30 minutes each. Once completed, trainees can return to work. If competent they are immediately legally allowed to use the equipment
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age and one form of photo ID e.g. drivers licence, passport, RMS proof of age card etc. 100 points off ID required for a High Risk Work Licence
- They must be able to understand English to successfully complete the course.
- Both the Yellow Card, Gold Card and WorkCover license must be renewed every 5 years.
- Participants 14 years and 9 months to 18 years of age can obtain a Restricted Yellow or Gold Card but must operate the equipment under the supervision of a holder of a full Yellow Card or Gold Card. When they turn 18, a new full licence will automatically be sent to them if the original training was within the last 12 months, otherwise they will require refresher training.