Workers must be trained and assessed as competent before they are issued with a HRW Licence.
- Check your workers licences and never let an unlicenced worker do work requiring a licence
- Keep a register of when licences are due to expire, and make sure they are renewed
- Undertake refresher training regularly
- Ensure you hold the appropriate licence to do the work you are doing
- Talk to your workers about how to work safely when undertaking any type of high risk or licenced work.
Need your workers trained?